- Extraordinary thermal insulation compared with aluminium windows – Uf value = 1.2 W/(m²K) in the double seal variant and 1.1 W/(m²K) in the centre seal.
- Offset flush window design of straight lines with butt joined aluminium profiles.
- Functional aluminium profile bonded to PVC-U profile for high static stability.
- Wide glazing range up to 44 mm for installation of triple and special functional glazing.
- Outside aluminium look, inside neutral white.
- Almost unlimited choice of colour of the aluminium covers due to finishing techniques such as anodised or powder finishing.
- Easy to clean, durable and robust.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead-free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.
The AluClip Pro system from KÖMMERLING is a PVCu hybrid window system with a unique, structural aluminium cladding to the exterior. To the outside this impressive product offers near limitless design possibilities in terms of surface finish, yet with the low maintenance, high dimensionally stability and energy efficiency of PVCu.
The aluminium section of this tilt and turn window design is bonded to the PVCu profile, thereby taking into account the load bearing properties and the requirement for no steel reinforcement and the opportunity to adopt proEnergyTec profiles for Passivhaus applications.
AluClip Pro is also a system that’s available in either a double seal or centre seal variant, for enhanced energy efficiency credentials, with glazing up to 48mm including acoustic options. The system is also based on a relatively slimline front to back dimension of 76mm with 5 and 6 chambered profiles and is also fully recyclable as a system, thanks to the use of lead-free materials.
Thanks to the clever design, AluClip Pro provides a design led appearance, yet with the considerable thermal and acoustic properties of the 76mm PVCu profiles from KÖMMERLING. More recently there is now a tilting inward opening double door option for AluClip Pro.
Range of colours
The hybrid nature of our products means that all aluminium external faces can be either powder coated, anodised or painted, literally opening up hundreds of different design possibilities.
On the inside, there’s the option of a neutral flat white, life like woodgrain options including English Oak, Irish Oak and pine, along with laminated solid colours. For the ultimate in performance there’s the unique surface finish technology of proCoverTec, providing true water and dirt repellent properties.
For further information visit www.koemmerling.com/uk/en/topics-and-trends/colour-design
Unit 15c Topbarn Business Centre
Monday - Friday
8.00am - 5.00am