- Highly insulating Hybrid Residential Door system with 76 mm construction depth, Residential door with flush-mounted, inter-sash prefabricated panelling.
- Suitable for residential door prefabricated panelling 36–86 mm thick.
- UD values in Passivhaus range.
- 5-chamber design with maximal sized steel reinforcement and welded corner connector for greater static properties.
- High tightness with triple seal to threshold with a thermal break.
- Threshold connector for precision fitting and sealing between frame and threshold.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.
Hybrid Residential Door
Hybrid Residential Door system with an aluminium exterior are unmatched in terms of finish and the AluClip Zero variant again combines the best attributes of PVCu and aluminium in a single product solution. To the outside of the Hybrid Residential Door there are the near limitless possibilities for design and colour, with the added benefit of PVCu to the inside.
The clip-on design allows for a flush mounted appearance with the unique patent pending floating infill panel, which is designed to contract and expand at the extremes of temperature, regardless of location. It’s the perfect accompaniment to both the AluClip Pro and AluClip Zero windows for domestic and commercial projects, where high performance, design-led entrance doors are specified.
The five and six chambered profiles provide acoustic and energy efficiency performance credentials, while large steel reinforcements offer structural rigidity against deflection, with the welded corners. There are also a wide range of handle and hardware mechanisms that not only offer enhanced security properties, but also lasting performance and striking good looks.
The UK market is already opening up to the exciting possibilities in new materials for entrance doors, with hybrid designs top of the design agenda.
Range of colours
The hybrid nature of our products means that all aluminium external faces can be either powder coated, anodised or painted, literally opening up hundreds of different design possibilities.
On the inside, there’s the option of a neutral flat white, life like woodgrain options including English Oak, Irish Oak and pine, along with laminated solid colours. For the ultimate in performance there’s the unique surface finish technology of proCoverTec, providing true water and dirt repellent properties.
For further information visit www.koemmerling.com/uk/en/topics-and-trends/colour-design
Unit 15c Topbarn Business Centre
Monday - Friday
8.00am - 5.00am