- PremiDoor 76 – Innovative lift/sliding door system with 76 mm construction depth.
- Fully accessible thresholds realised in conformance with standards.
- Maximum element size of 6.50 m width × 2.60 m height for white elements.
- Average heat transfer coefficient Uf value = 1.4 W/(m²K).
- Unique sealing system with high-volume central seal in the centre fastener.
- Extremely slender play of lines with a sash width of only 100 mm.
- Ease of handling when opening and closing.
- Design options in classic PVC white and in woodgrain, plain and metallic colour laminates.
- All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.
- New slimline Lux variant for a greater passage of light (shown in purple).
KÖMMERLING’s lift and slide PremiDoor 76 is a revelation in patio door design, offering super-sized spanning capabilities and helping to maximise the passage of light. It’s capable of achieving 6.5m wide x 2.6m high in a two-sash format, with three and four paned variants available. It’s a product for domestic homes, apartments and even for commercial applications, thanks to long-term performing German hardware.
It’s also a barrier free system, simply operated by lifting the sash and moving it with just a gentle push. With an installation depth of 179mm it’s perfectly suited for new build or renovation projects, with glazing options up to 50mm and Passivhaus levels of performance UD value of 0.76 W/(m2K). High security is also well represented with a resistance up to RC2.
PremiDoor 76 again benefits from KÖMMERLING’s AluClip technology, with the option of white or laminates to the internal face. There’s also a unique Lux variant in the form of a fixed glazing element, which offers an incredible slim sightline. Lift and slide doors are already gaining significant adoption in the UK, thanks to unrivalled performance characteristics and the ultimate passage of light.
Range of colours
The hybrid nature of our products means that all aluminium external faces can be either powder coated, anodised or painted, literally opening up hundreds of different design possibilities.
On the inside, there’s the option of a neutral flat white, life like woodgrain options including English Oak, Irish Oak and pine, along with laminated solid colours. For the ultimate in performance there’s the unique surface finish technology of proCoverTec, providing true water and dirt repellent properties.
For further information visit www.koemmerling.com/uk/en/topics-and-trends/colour-design
Unit 15c Topbarn Business Centre
Monday - Friday
8.00am - 5.00am